From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Peter Agg
[peter....@googlemail.com]
Sent: 20 June 2012 16:59
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Rigging or Character TD type courses question

"Courses are very important of course, but you will learn much more efficiently
by spending more time on doing your own rigs (and animating them) than reading
too many books"

You learn even more by giving them to animators to break them in ways you never
imagined. :)

On 20 June 2012 15:22, Sandy Sutherland
<sandy.sutherl...@triggerfish.co.za<mailto:sandy.sutherl...@triggerfish.co.za>>
wrote:
I agree - it is easy to get stuck into a particular methodology, especially
since we are stuck out of the mainstream here - beaches are great though, the
the mountain - well........

S.

Sandy Sutherland
Technical Supervisor