From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Matt Lind
[speye...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 29 June 2012 04:43
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Siggraph dinner

Every year at Siggraph I host a dinner for those wanting to get together, break
bread, and exchange anecdotes.  This year marks the 10th anniversary of the
event.  I'm conducting an informal survey so I may better plan the event.  Most
years the event starts at 6:00 pm with meet n' greet, then sit down for dinner
some time after 7:00 pm.  There's usually drinks afterwards at another venue.

This year Siggraph will be held in Los Angeles, California at the LA convention
center which is part of the Staples Center where the Lakers, Kings, and
Clippers play home games.  For reference, last time I hosted in Los Angeles the
event was held at Trader Vic's on the north end of the LA Live block on
Siggraph Sunday which is immediately north of the staples center.

If you're interested in attending, let me know by sending an email to
matt(dot)lind(at)mantom(dot)net. Include some basic details such as:

   - your name
   - email address
   - preferred day for dinner (1st choice and alternate choice).
   - maximum time/distance from convention center you're willing to travel
   - special requirements, if applicable (handicap access needed, food
allergies, dietary restrictions, etc...)

I'll use submitted information for the purpose of scouting locations and
planning this year's dinner.  It will not be shared with anyone.

thanks,

Matt