ha, proper searching helps. great.
thanks chris!

On 8/17/2012 12:42 PM, Christian Keller wrote:
It´s called Fcurve Editor in the Keyboard Mapping menue ;)
There´s a entry for isolate curve !
--
christian keller
visual effects|direction

+49 179 69 36 248
chris3...@me.com

Am 17. August 2012 um 09:27 schrieb Andreas Böinghoff <boeingh...@s-farm.de>:

Hey All,

this is my first post here. So hello! :)

How can I set keyboard Shortcuts for menu entries in the Animation Editor? There is no Animation Editor Group in The Keyboard Mapping PPG and there are no commands logged if I click on for example on the "Isolate Curve" entry under view.

So is there a possibility to easily access the AnimationEditor menu commands?

Andreas
--

ANDREAS BOEINGHOFF
3D Artist

schönheitsfarm production
GmbH & Co. KG

schönheitsfarm
hamburg
          lippmannstrasse 79
  22769 hamburg
          t   +4940 432 91 200
  f   +4940 432 91 222

schönheitsfarm
düsseldorf
          steinstraße 11
  40212 düsseldorf
          t   +49211 913 701 0
  f   +49211 913 701 99

  w www.s-farm.de <http://www.s-farm.de>

Geschäftsführung Manfred Brunwey
DE 214892548 | Amtsgericht Hamburg HRA 95793