I have a local backup of xsibase as well as a few other sites. It,s around
520MB in size. I used teleport pro.  I have no backup of softimage.net.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of javier
gonzalez
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 12:28
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: XSIBase safe?

Im just wondering if anyone has backup of the complete site, i try with few
programs but the result it´s mediocre, some links

doesn ´ t work. I remember when i was exploring the posibility to change to
XSI the site softimage.net, few month later after Autodesk purchase it
disapear, great lost for a newbie like me. I regret not to do a backup then.
By the way anyone has a Backup of softimage.net?