Nice! looks really interesting job & company Marco.

As an aside,  just out of interest - how many freelance ICE FX guys or
girls left standing on this list that are available in the future for work
in UK / Europe?

I get asked regularly and most often am not available, and the seasoned  up
fer travelling folks like Cairan are always busy as well, so if you want to
be added to the tiny list of available ICE FX talent pool, then please say
hi here -  if your names not down your not getting in.

:)

best regards

Rob