Thanks Vladimir!  and thanks Alan to ask my question ;)!

Finally I found that ".AddCommandItem" and ".AddItem" is the same Class but
only AddItem  can add colors. I  was trying to color the command menu but
he just didnt work. but not errors.

After found that, I tried without list unpack and it is working.

Anyway,  the option to color menus will be great to have it in the future.
Like Apple folders.

Miq

Miquel Campos
*Character TD & ICE TD