a global hook on all mouse messages that's going to call the python
interpreter,   looks like a performance nightmare!
What you can do in a windows hook is very limited, certainly sending
new messages wouldn't be part of it (you're already in the middle of a
message being processed) What you would typically do is update a
global variable and Invalidate()  a status window, which will refresh
itself eventually - and asynchronously.  right now it's probably
running a hundred thousand likes of code, with python, print (which
routes to the log) and other things. that's too much and the crash can
come from anywhere. I didn't follow the thread but if this is running
in XSI, the hook will affect the whole of XSI.