Hey guys,
    I have a semi newbie question but I've never run into this issue before.

In Softimage 2012 for some reason it looks like boolean Custom Parameter
Types do not work with ripple.

For example, if you were to create a null, create a parameter set, create a
custom parameter and set it to both animatable and keyable  and set it to
Boolean type.   Then keyframe it a few times.

Then int he dopesheet enable Ripple press Q and middle drag an empty area
of the timeline to cause the creation and ripple of a few empty frames.
 The boolean types will not ripple at all.

If you select the keys and move them they will move, but if you ripple them
they will not.

This is very strange has anyone run into this before and know what to do?
As I have used a few boolean types in my rigs and the animators timelines
get messy when they ripple their animation.

best,
 Enrique