Thanks Jo! We will do that if the speed is a problem. Thanks!
Dave G
On 11/22/2012 4:19 PM, jo benayoun wrote:
hey david,
you shouldn't need to update your widgets every time the user has changed its selection (completely behind steve on that one) but everytime focus has changedback to your widget. overload QWidget::enterEvent or QWidget::focusInEvent and update your highlight buttons when the widget is under the cursor. your developer could also have a look to the tool sdk, both are compatible and you could end up with something nice (custom manipulater + synoptic).
-- jo