From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of David Gallagher
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 4:35 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: connection mapping template?

Thanks Brad! I will check it out.

On 6/8/2011 2:05 PM, Bradley Gabe wrote:
Here's another solution that should help. It's a tool that does Action Source
Item string replacements:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1YpeWdrXDofYzAzYmZmYWUtMmY1NC00ODBjLWIxYTQtNjJjOTVhNzgyYmNi&hl=en_US

[ActionFindReplace.png]

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Grahame Fuller
<grahame.ful...@autodesk.com<mailto:grahame.ful...@autodesk.com>> wrote:
Just click Connect. Those parameters will be unmapped but it will create a
mapping template which you can edit at leisure, and then bring the action in
again with the template active.

gray