@David Saber

I sent the website, a letter, about the UI that seems not to have a search
by category, software and so on, and I received the response :

*Hi,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!
The website that you see is different than what our clients see. They are
able to search as narrow as they want, for example, you can serach on
software or particular skills as ability to make great steam, hair, fur and
so on, or a specific camera, sound equipment.
However, our site is getting dated and we are launching a new version in
the very near future!
Take care,
Hanna Kallin*

So, maybe one needs to registers...

--
...superpositiviii...qualunque cosa accada!...