Just tried it for a pitch job here. The 2012-2013 addon fails, but the 7.0
one works.
Try that one. It will still add all the ice nodes, but i'm not sure what is
changed in the newer one.
I got the exact same errors with the new one, so my only conclusion is,
they haven't tested it enough.

Cheers,
Octav

--