Thanks for the tips Adam. Some parts of it are beginning to make sense but
I still have that wandering in the dark feeling. I'm only needing to do a
fairly simple stadium crowd for wide shots. I think the hardest parts are
going to be dealing with the quantity of characters and getting them
exported to the people rendering them.