From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Alan Fregtman
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:09 PM
To: XSI Mailing List
Subject: Re: Anyone got a tip to convert a customproperty to a regular
customparamset?

In retrospect, I worded my thread wrong. I meant converting one customproperty
to another. I guess it's too much to ask of the software.

I don't need Logic. I just want a way to make logic-free ppgs with infinitely
different persistent layouts. The SI Blog post is what I'm after (unless
there's some trick I've overlooked.)

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Matt Lind