Hi,
thanks for your response.

"Also picking generally uses a small region around the cursor"
This might be the Issue. So sometimes Pick will get a Object, but my GetRaycastIntersections will fail then becouse of that Radius. I assuemd Pick and Raycast will work similar enough so i could be sure to use Raycast-Information without have to recheck them.

I saw Piotrek's Snippet bevore. I learend a lot from this (so thanks here) but i dint understood why he was checking "everything" twice. Now i know. ;-)

Vincent