From: olivier jeannel
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 12:57 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: path constraint via ICE

Even better :)

Le 28/06/2013 12:22, Edy Susanto Lim a écrit :

  Hi,
  If we use object as an upvector, then we don't need the Increment Rotation
with 2 vectors compound. We can just use 'Direction to Rotation' node.
  -tangent as 'Point At'
  -the position difference of the upvector object position to the curve
position as 'Up Vector'

  Cheers,
  edy

  On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM, olivier jeannel <olivier.jean...@noos.fr>