Hey gang,

I have a GEAR rig here (hats off to Jeremie for this great tool) that's not
very complex but some child objects are not updating when their parent
control is animated. However, they follow when I move the parent by hand.

Making all children visible all the time or adding local transform
expressions, pose constraints, etc. didn't help.

After I also moved one of the children manually, their evaluation "wakes
up" and everything works fine for the current session. It falls back to the
odd behavoir when I reload the scene or model (tested on different
machines).

Has anyone experienced this before and am I missing something obvious? I
could not reproduce the problem in a simple scene so it may be related to
some GEAR magic.

Thanks,
Michael