Hey guys, thanks for getting back to me...

We only have a couple workgroups, EMflock and Alembic/Crate.

These are the errors we're getting:

R 30| ' ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: VRayMeshLightProperty

R 31| ' ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: VRayObjectProperty

R 32| ' ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: VRay Options

R 33| ' INFO : 4152 - Data loaded from file
\\Heart02\show\ANG_13006\work\sc067\sh0080\xsi\Models\Bacteria_Swim_v02.emdl
was created with build number: 12.1.99.0 - compatibility version: 1200

R 34| ' ERROR : 2356 - This plug-in is not installed: control

Any ideas??

Thanks!

Eric

Freelance 3D and VFX animator