Sorry, but to not personally introduce yourself is weird, especially on
this list. I don't think I have ever seen such a request in the 15 or so
years I have been on the list.
So I would like to ask you a couple questions:

What is your name? Where are you currently based? Is your business model to
act as a placement/talent scout?

Your website appears to be only about a week old. Also, on that website
there are no links. No reference to any credits, clients, work or contact
info. Sorry to be so cagey, but on a few occasions I have entertained a few
vague requests like yours in the past, thinking they were a legit studio
only to find out it was just someone who wants a list of artists to act as
a go-between of some kind between the artists and other studios.

A little transparency would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Freelance 3D and VFX animator

http://vimeopro.com/user7979713/3d-work