Use a command ?

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Sergio Mucino
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:50 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Global Python interpreter?

Thanks Stephen. That would work for stuff I want to keep around and re-use, but
sometimes, I'm just doing quick-n-dirty work where I would like to define a
function, and then be able to call it whenever I want. Use-n-dispose, I guess.
I can do that just fine in other apps, but in Softimage, it forces me to keep
the function around and copy/paste it to the tab where I will need it, calling
it at the end. I don't save it to disk, because I keep changing stuff and
redefining it as I go, so my options are limited.
Anyway, thanks for confirming my suspicions. Cheers!

[cid:image001.gif@01CECB48.9781C0B0]