On 2013-10-30 23:56, Christopher Crouzet wrote:
I love Houdini and I love the sneak peeks they've been doing for the v13.
The quality and the robustness of the software is not to be proved
anymore, and seeing them taking the piss of their own features by using
self-derision shows that they are also a cool bunch and can have fun,
unlike the very formal, serious and boring prejudices that everyone has
about them.

I think that's a clever approach and it shows that they've got balls to
do things unlike almost every other boring sneak peeks out there.
And having heard about the quality and friendliness of their dev team, I
can only respect this choice even more.

Houdini 13.0 is available for download over at sidefx.com if anyone want to give it a spin.

Mats