I got the same error here with SI 2013 SP1.

Andreas

On 12/18/2013 5:34 AM, Alok Gandhi wrote:
Hi Ahmidou,

I am getting the same error as Jeremie. From what I concur, the phi distribution on sphere node furnishes an array of position which is plugged into the direction of the a raycast node. The direction can be either a single vector or vector per point of the deformee while you are are supplying an array of vector, thereby causing incompatible types error.

I did not have time to compare your implementation with the paper to further debug this, but this can give you an direction to further solve this issue.

Either that or we are not setting up in the tree in the correct way.