Ok, it works. This was the solution:
http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/softimage2014/en_us/sdkguide/si_om/FCurveKey.LeftTanX.html

Here my working example:
from win32com.client import constants as c
xsi = Application
log = Application.LogMessage

# Convenience function to get the user-friendly string describing the contraint type
def GetConstraintType( in_fcrvkey ) :
        ConstraintTypes = {
                c.siParameterConstraint:"LockParameter",
c.siLeftRightValuesConstraint:"LeftRightParameter",
                c.siG1ContinuousConstraint:"G1Continuous",
c.siLeftRightTangentDirectionConstraint:"LeftRightTangentDirection",
c.siLeftRightTangentLengthConstraint:"LeftRightTangentLength",
                c.siLockConstraint:"LockAll",
c.siHorizontalTangentConstraint:"HorizontalTangent",
c.siExtremumHorizontalTangentConstraint:"ExtremumHorizontalTangent",
c.siAdjustedTangentConstraint:"AdjustedTangent",
c.siZeroLengthTangentConstraint:"ZeroLengthTangent",
c.siSameLengthTangentConstraint:"SameLengthTangent",
c.siNeighborTangentConstraint:"NeighborTangent",
                c.siMirrorTangentConstraint:"MirrorTangent",
c.siAutoPlateauTangentConstraint:"AutoPlateauTangent"
        }
        str = ""
        for k in ConstraintTypes.keys() :
                if ( in_fcrvkey.Constraint(k) ) :
                        str += ConstraintTypes[k] + " "
        return str

# Convenience function to print the FCurveKeys
def PrintKeys( in_fcrv ) :
        for fckey in in_fcrv.Keys :
log("------------------------------------------------------")
                log("key\t\t:\t" + str(fckey.Index))
                log("frame\t\t:\t" + str(fckey.Time))
                log("value\t\t:\t" + str(fckey.Value))
log("tangents:\t\t" + str(fckey.LeftTanX) + " | " + str(fckey.LeftTanY) + " | " + str(fckey.RightTanX) + " | " + str(fckey.RightTanY))
                log("constraints\t:\t" + str(GetConstraintType( fckey )))
        return None

fc = Application.Selection[0].posx.Source

key0 = fc.Keys(0)
key1 = fc.Keys(1)
key2 = fc.Keys(2)

PrintKeys( fc )