Thanks! I'll try it.

On 12/19/2013 8:39 AM, Martin Yara wrote:
So, basically you want to add an equal expression to match grpDrivenPunkSkirtXXX to ctlPunkSkirtXXX kinematics right? If then, you could use a simple loop, and extract the null's name substring to get the ctl name.

Something like this (for scale):

# select grpDriven nulls
si = Application
for item in si.Selection: