Hi everyone!!!

We finally have a running XSI 2014 sp2 on Linux CentOS 6.3 and Arnold (sitoa 3.0.1)
it's all fresh.... and "overall" run's pretty well...

Just want to ask you guys if you got these bugs on your side too?  And if you got any advices to counter them.

1- If we select RealTime playback mode and press play, XSI vanish away.  Even in an empty scene. 100% reproducable.

2- Preferences does not seems to be kept.  (We will look into this tomorrow with linux IT)

3- Scenes created on linux wont open on a windows box. (Error says everything is disconnected from the scene) This fucks up my plan for small projects i wanted to render with deadline and automatic path translation on my windows farm.  We will convert the farm soon enough tough. Wich will probably fix this...

4- When you use a slider in a PPG, the parametric number disapears. Graphics drivers maybe? We use the ones from Nvidia and not the RPM fusion ones.

5- Drag and drop doesnt work from XnView to render tree.... But also inside the rendertree when you want to drag a shader from the left list onto the tree... I need to go in menu/nodes then select one.... arrrrk ... Not able to use my favorites column anymore.

@Marc Antoine
thank you for the recompile, everything works perfectly bro!!  And cant wait for Holger's and Platige's shader pack!!  I miss them alot.

thank you all for any help and toughts!  Greatly appreciated.

sly

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025
WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>

VFX Curriculum 03: Compositing Basics