Hi Paulo,

Have you tried to post on the Exocortex alembic list?  I am sure Marshall and Ben can help you out with this.
You should enroll  ... exocortex-alem...@googlegroups.com

cheers!

sly

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025
WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>

VFX Curriculum 03: Compositing Basics