Hi patrick:

Yes, I could make an expression that way, but I want a kind of automatic way to keep the constrained object at its original position (sort of having constraint compensation on) while making the expression...other than manually typing the offset values myself I was wondering if there was a better way to do this? (As sometimes the offset values won't always be readily available if there is a neutral pose, other things interfering etc...)

Yours sincerely,
Siew Yi Liang