I believe that as long SitoA and Exocortex Alembic continue being updated,
I can still work with Softimage for another five years without problems,
for more complex tasks such as fluid simulation and volumetric effects,
Alembic is the perfect integration between Softimage and Houdini. I don't
need any other Autodesk product.

--
www.pauloduarte.ws