no, I was typing from the future (and what a bright one). But now I'm back in the ugly present... :(

On 17/03/14 18:34, Sebastien Sterling wrote:
Are you typing from the past Eugen ?

On 17 March 2014 17:21, Dan Pejril <d...@upbeatunique.com <mailto:d...@upbeatunique.com>> wrote:

    I am in the same position you are Chris, my sub is up on the 24th.
    I too am seriously contemplating Brad offer. It has been extended
    to me but I haven't gotten any confirmation yet.

    Everytime Autodesk comes out to interact with the public, it is a
    disaster. I have no confidence in them as a company and I know
    definitively I will not depend on them with any future purchases.

    Dan