Just to be clear here, the only reason Glassworks have been the only big
name co to voice their concerns, is because all the others knew this was
coming?
And also just to be clear, the comment from Maurice Patel "Our plans
included pre-briefing Softimage customers with a significant ongoing
investment in our software prior to the March 4..."
This refers to companys with a "significant ongoing investment", which is
basically talking about company's most valuable to AD. Can they not see
that Softimage is used by an extremely broad user base because it is a one
stop solution. My company is small, but it's investment in Softimage is as
significant as any of the big facilities in that it's future relies on
Softimage. But in terms of how valuable my company is to Autodesk, then
that's become pretty clear.
I'm feeling more angry by the minute!

--

Chris Marshall