No, he's too busy going on CNBC touting how great and innovative AD is (3d printing). Probably a campaign to make the stockholders feel everything is roses in the land of AD. Maybe we should all let the financial reporters know how AD handles the M&E division and the poor PR instead of being swept under the rug or hidden away in the maillist.

M&E, and more specifically Softimage, I'm sure isn't anywhere near his radar.