If it's a group primarily used to maintain a list of contacts, LinkedIn
would be best. If this also needs to be a place with lots of posts back and
forth, I agree that it should be something else. It seemed like the
original intent of this thread was to share contact info to stay in touch.
LinkedIn would be a great fit for that purpose. You could create a private
group if people are worried about it getting diluted with non 'listers'

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Paulo César Duarte <paulocdua...@gmail.com