Not my call... just passing along the answer to the question...

On 4/3/2014 9:35 AM, Martin Yara wrote:
I understand if they don't want to use their bandwidth to offer a recorded version. But what is the problem in being re-brocasted? It could reach more users specially for those who can't watch it live for N reasons, and increment the chances of having new modo users.

If it isn't a paid webinar then I don't really get this "transparency" ? . If the point is to gain modo users and sell more seats, The Foundry should be more than glad if this seminar is rebrocasted all around the globe without using their bandwidth.

Martin