Really great stuff.
Not to be a Net Nanny, but we all raised our hands and agreed to a
gentleman's NDA.
Can't tell you any of the stuff that we saw that wasn't already in 701, but
we will all find out when it is released and as
was said previously, there is another one they are planning on doing for
people in a different time zone.

--

Perry Harovas
Animation and Visual Effects

http://www.TheAfterImage.com <http://www.theafterimage.com/>

-25 Years Experience
-Member of the Visual Effects Society (VES)