Hi Andi,

not that I know... some ice updates really messed up the whole thing.
unfortunatelly I will not have the time to dig into the nodes and fix it,
sorry.

have you ever checked the (much more elegant solution) Forester plugin from
3dQuakers ? (
http://3dquakers.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=103
)