use rescale nodes in place of the "Wrap" nodes.  Plug the scalar value into
the input value port of the rescale.

Depending on what ranges you want to have control over,and whether your
scalar values are normalized, you might want to plug the fcurve into either
the max output or max input.  Probably the max output, for most
applications.