Matt, your description of the work involved was satisfyingly dizzying!
I really do not know of another application that could have done all that
with
the relative ease which it sounds like many things were done.

I am positive you had your problems with SOftimage, it would be impossible
not to have had problems with ANY software,
but the end results speak for themselves. The movies on the website are
fun, and I really like the aesthetic in the game.
I also love the old west old British feel of many of the characters and the
voices. So many games feel like the voice actors
only work on games. These clips really feel like the voice actors are
all-around good actors, It certainly helps that the character animation
is so good, too.

Thanks for taking the time to write up such a detailed description of the
making of the game,.
I know I am not alone in digging those kinds of details.

Congratulations!

Perry

--

Perry Harovas
Animation and Visual Effects

http://www.TheAfterImage.com <http://www.theafterimage.com/>

-25 Years Experience
-Member of the Visual Effects Society (VES)