PH: +57 313 811 6821

From: Paulo César Duarte
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎June‎ ‎10‎, ‎2014 ‎14‎:‎50‎ ‎
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Amazing works.

woweee lots of treats! great stuff and thanks for sharing

On 10 June 2014 19:51, Francisco Criado <malcriad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jeremie, first of all congratulations! second thing;

was this done with eol software?
F.

Amazing!  The Division trailer is simply breathtaking!

Congratulations Jeremie and the rest of the team!

Cheers!

Emilio Hernández   VFX & 3D animation.

Great job, Jeremie! The Division trailer is my favourite E3 trailer so far.

Don't forget to release your new tools as open source ;)

/Jens