We've been using it to test out the syflex sim, and it seems to be holding
up, though we have had a lot of crashes to do with certain kristinka hair
nodes. I'll see if I can dig out a scene which crashed constantly and send
it over, though we've since fixed the issue by changing the kristinka node
itself.

--
www.matinai.com