showing some of the great thing Modo has (cause Modo really does have great things) without needing any fluffing :]

On 07/11/14 20:17, Jason S wrote:
Hi, sorry, I was reffering to the narrative and not the tone of voice (or accent).

having to filter out somewhat large portions of (marketing) fluff before getting more authentic content.
(meaning somewhat more than average)

I guess I wished he would be less 'trying to sell' and just show.