From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Cristobal Infante
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:26 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Cinema 4D an option?

Arnold announced for C4D:

http://www.maxon.net/en/news/press-releases/singleview/article/solid-angle-and-maxon-to-reveal-arnold-for-cinema-4d-at-siggraph.html

On 16 March 2014 20:06, Sebastien Sterling <sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Quite sure a lot of things are faster with 7 titans...

On 16 March 2014 19:45, Cristobal Infante <cgc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Another interesting demo with C4D, octane and 7 titans ;). How fast is that!

https://vimeo.com/82836433

On Thursday, 13 March 2014, Cristobal Infante <cgc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Tim Clapham from hellolux has been kind enough to share a code for 50% discount
on some of this training in case anyone is interested:

use code: "softimagetv-c4d"

learn. Mastering Materials in Cinema4D
<http://www.helloluxx.com/product/learn-mastering-materials-cinema4d-from-tim-clapham/>

learn. Idents for Cinema4D: TV