I’ve learnt how to use weight maps with Syflex, SI 2015 and that works like a
charm.

My solution for dribbling a cloth rim of an enveloped shirt or dress works
nicely. I can even get it to collide with the enveloped legs.

But once I move or change the shirt/dress controlers of it’s envelope, the mesh
deforms and the collision is nearly void - doesn’t work - strange results.

The syflex calculation won’t re-consider the envelope deformations and
re-calculate.

I am relatively new to ICE, so I was wonder how one re-evaluates the envelope
so syflex considers the new deformations and simulates the cloth accordingly?
Any pointers would be nice.

Thanks in advance, pardon my noobness.

-Draise

PH: +57 313 811 6821