I think I'm going to buy two ( the 1000$ offer ) of those, it looks like
pretty damn good and it comes with finger tracking too...
Only downsides:
- Software to process data has no price yet ( pro version, basic version is
free without data cleaning and other stuff )
- Customs costs from China are ridicosously expensive in Europe ( around
30% )

For this price I think that is a good deal, since the profession mocap suit
cost around 35-40k last time I checked

Haven't tried any of their previous mocap system, but they look legit and
professional