Hi there!

The event will be taped, like the past events... ;)

cheers,
oli

Am 16.09.2014 10:44, schrieb Arvid Björn:
Truly wish I could be there! Any chance of you recording any of the events?

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Oliver Weingarten <li...@pixelpanic.de <mailto:li...@pixelpanic.de>> wrote:

    Hello there!

    Our event is coming closer and I hope you will all make it to
    Siegen on Friday, 19th of September!
    If you don´t have registered yet, please do so!
    I´ve put a lot of effort in this year´s event and as our
    registrations could be more in number, please consider to drop by!
    We always had a lot of fun! It´s the last time this year. So,
    don´t miss it! Please register here:

    uebertage.eventbrite.com <http://uebertage.eventbrite.com>

    Big thanks to all our sponsors!

    We will have a nice tombola this year with cool prices. You can
    win 2 licenses of Mootzoid´s plugins (emFluid and emPolygnizer5)
    and a node locked license of Redshift 3D, the GPU based renderer!!

    Beside of that, every visitor will get 10% off on one Redshift 3D
    license! So, don´t miss it!

    Hope to see you!

    Latest news will be found her:
    www.softimage-uebertage.de <http://www.softimage-uebertage.de>