I forgot tho mention... About the rechargeable Energizer batteries...I have
four, with a recharger, so
when the battery goes dead, I just switch it out with a charged one, and
put the dead one in the charger.
I just hate a wired mouse. Worth it for me to have a wireless mouse.

*(954) 552-7956*    sdavid...@3danimationmagic.com