google "autodesk home use license"

If you have a valid (in support/subscription for sure, maybe also if it's a
perpetual?) license, you can simply fill out an online form requesting a
"home use license."  AD will then send you a serial # that you can use in
standalone mode which I believe expires in 13 months.  Since SI is EOL,
maybe you could talk them into making it permanent.  If you do that, I'd
try to tie it to a physically portable MAC address like a bluetooth USB
adapter, though I don't know if AD would be receptive.