It's owned by an investment group. They sell in a particular hurry
ESPECIALLY when something is going well. You sell at peak value shortly
after a round of re-valuing purchases and hype, when cash value is high for
returns, and earnings prospects are high to entice buyers.

As for who'll be buying, I'd be surprised if it was AD, but can't rule it
out, a media group or an unexpected games-side player or something like
that seems more likely though.

Or maybe DS will decide to piss in AD's cornflakes buying it, but I doubt
they are willing to shell out 200-250M pounds for such an unfamiliar
patents package and software they have no cross-sales potential or sales
network to merge and reduce in.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!