Hi Eric,

We are aware of the issue. It was logged few months back – BSPR-18164.

-Ivan

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Eric Turman
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 9:27 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Will there be an SP2 for Softimage 2015?

I had posted a replicable and verified bug regarding the fact that a few--and
likely many--commands do not iterate over multiple deltas attached to a
reference model. While I have no idea if that bug is a low enough hanging fruit
to fix before all of us lose support in 2016, I also have no idea whether or
not we will even be seeing an SP2 for Softimage. As my subscription is coming
due in a couple months, I am wondering if it will even be worth it. It
certainly is not worth it for Maya (even with Bifrost.) Also I am still unclear
as to the status of the permanent license of Softimage if I do another
subscription.

Thanks,
-=Eric
--