Hello Stepen.
Thanks for the tip, but I think I did try that, as you see in the second
Set Data in the previous image, the port is set to integer.

here's a small vid of me initiating the port and getting reset or just not
working. http://screencast.com/t/Xo9HCyqsi

Correct me if I'm wrong, from "test" I should get the array:

"t"
"e"
"s"
"t"

, right? I ended up solving it another way, but stumbled upon this and am a
bit confused because I could swear I used it before and worked as expected,
that's all.

Cheers

--

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/animatics/probiner-sig.gif]Pedro