Thanks Joey. Unless it's OOTB I'm not touching it. :)

I'll survive without it for now.

Eric T.

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:39:55 PM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES] wrote:
Check out the WINDOWS section of this page

http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/stevenr/bonustools

Maybe this is useful?

--

Joey Ponthieux

LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)

MYMIC Technical Services

NASA Langley Research Center

Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and do not

represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.